How to setup and optimize google my business gmb listing 


Hi, If you have a business, You need GMB! If you're in sales to create local SEO citation, google my business, maps listing. ok, I'm ready to help with. I will Setup and optimize google my business GMB listing.

why choose me for the job?


I believe in work. I'm 100% professional and 24/7 availability. if you are not satisfied, I will give you 100% money-back guaranty.

Google My Business GMB listing & Local SEO Service includes:


✔ Complete Google My Business set up with all your business's details.
✔ Google My Business fully Optimization
✔ Description and logo set up.
✔ High-quality citations
✔ Professional communication.
✔ Set Targeted Keywords
✔ SEO optimized post
✔ Map optimization
✔ Work Report Will be shared

What i Will Need From You

✔ Business Name
✔ Website
✔ Business Address (Street, City, State, Zip Code)
✔ Company Logo (size 250x250) & Cover Image (size 1080x608) *msg me if questions
✔ Business Description (Minimum 120, Max 750 Characters)
✔ Business Contact numbers
✔ Category
✔ Keywords