Hello, I'm a B2B Lead Generation, targeted lead generation, web research Expert. Do you need help with B2B lead generation and web research? If you're in sales to create Geo-targeted prospect list. I'm ready to help with.


I will research and collect leads or data from any industry and refine them supported your provided requirements. I will be able to use google, Linkedin, online directory to create your targeted b2b leads.

Why will you choose me?

* 100% Professional
* Friendly 
* communication
* Fast delivery
* Quality service
* 100% Satisfaction
* 24/7 availability

What I provide:

✓ Company name 
✓ Website 
✓ first & last name
✓ Designation
✓ Contact numbers
✓ E-mail address (Valid and verified emails)
✓ LinkedIn Profile URL
✓ Address (Street, City, State, Zip Code)

I will provide B2B Leads via Excel/CSV format. Please contact me soon.